lördag 1 mars 2008

Somebody give me an answer

29 Februari... Ett extra tillskott som dyker upp vart fjärde år. Ganska nice, egentligen borde man ju använda denna dagen till att göra massa roliga och uppiggande saker. Inte massa jobb... För den här dagen finns ju egentligen inte på riktigt... :)

Btw, think about this...
*If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
*If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they.
*Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
*Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.
*When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
*If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
*What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
*Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
*I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
*How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
*Black holes are where God divided by zero.

Oh, om 10 dagar har jag mitt Social Security Card. Är inte detta en seger, så säg?!

Ant Diane är här. Det är party i huset. Barnen är lyriska! Jag med, jag fick choklad av henne.

Puss * Ellinore

Inga kommentarer: