lördag 16 augusti 2008

an all natural vaccation

Detta har varit en semester a'la "all natural" So why?? Because Ellinore forgot all her make-up at home.... Fast å andra sidan antar jag att Lisas kommentar var ganska befogad; "Ellinore, we're camping. Who are you gonna impress, anyway? Everybody here is 12 years old, or 35 and have four kids..." Jag måste nog medge att hon har rätt...

Jag gjorde vissa fältstudier idag vid mingolfbanan;
*The Ellinore-style; I sooo know how to do this! I used to do this every weekend back home in Sweden! Watch this... Ooops... How many tries do I get? (Bills kommentar här; "Is Ellinore playing hockey??")
*The Bill-style; Hey! Kids! Learn from daddy!
*The Andrew-style; Pick up the ball and put it in the hole by hand (Why make it harder than it acctually is?) OR sit on the fairway and make it harder for everyone else
*The Baby Alex-style; Cry in the stroller and distract people around you. Maybe you have a better chanse then!
*The Grandma Sandy-Style; Does anybody see if I pick up the ball and don't finish thise hole??
*The Ida-style; Foooooooooooore! Oh, I thought we were playing golf....!
*The Emma-style; Hey people!! You are all so lazy! Look! I'm 3 holes ahead of you!! I do my own thing, as I usually does....
*The Lisa-style; I give up...

Imorgon styr vi barnfamiljsminivan och lyxig Lexus mot Hartland. Home sweet home. Me jag har allt fått lite campinganda här, trots att vi bott i stuga. Lägereld, Smorse (ska jag införa på uv när jag kommer tillbaka) och "spökhistorier" från Bill.

Imorgon ska jag ta en sista runda i golfbilen innan hemfärd. Kommer sakna denna lilla leksak :)

Godnatt och kärlek

Inga kommentarer: