söndag 3 maj 2009

bla bla bla...

I know I've been bad at updating my blog.... It feels like nothing special is happening, just the same old stuff....

However, now it's Sunday, 12.28pm, and I'm waiting for Helena to get here and we're gonna have lunch together :)
I've had 3 days off from work now, wich has been nice. Worked til 8pm on Thursday and after that Mia and I went to a friend of mine for some party. Later on we went to the bars :) I've been spending the rest of the time at home, enjoying the sunny and warm weather and spending some time with my family. It feels like summer here!

Trying to make some plans for my future, but it's not easy since I don't know wich college I'm gonna get accepted to :) Early August is gonna be busy... I don't want to put everything ahead of me, but I have no choice!!

11 days, then I'll be in Västerås visiting Malou! Happy!

Love

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Malous mum is also happy!
Nu åker jag å hämtar'na!
Välkommen till oss!
pz

Ellinore sa...

TAck!! Enjoy the US!!