söndag 22 februari 2009

an update

Things actually happened this week and I got to work quite a bit :) I was sick all the time though - starting to feel a little better now :) Just have my stuffy nose left. No fever! :)
The weekend was actually pretty boring. Did nothing, spending my days (and evenings) on the couch, basicly. But a new week is coming up with a lot of fun! Working almost 40 hours, gonna see my friends Pernilla and Anneli (who is actually my ex boss and my co-worker) and their kids tomorrow and gonna have lunch with my friend Lena (we also used to work together ;) on Tuesday. Saturday is party I think I'll go to, but I work late on Saturday and start at like 10.30 on Sunday....

Thinking about what college to apply to this fall... I thougt I made up my mind, but I realized it's not that simple as I thought! :P

Now, going to bed and read a book

Miss you guys so much!
Lots of Love!

Inga kommentarer: