tisdag 3 februari 2009

This is what I do....

Ispent the whole day with my friend Anneli and her son Marcus at their house in Norrahammar. Around 3.15pm we went to Ikea so I could fix my passwords and stuff for the programs I use when I work. Feels so much better to do it when Andres is there so he can help me ;)

It was so much fun to come back to Ikea - I really miss that place! Really looking forward to when I start work next Tuesday. And I really hope I can get some extra hours before that... But I'm not sure how its gonna be :S

Last night I went out for dinner with a friend. It was so much fun! We sat there for hours, talking and talking...

I bought some boxes today when I was at Ikea, so tomorrow I'm gonna clean and organize all my stuff I brought home :D It's time for that now.... Haha!

Love

3 kommentarer:

Malou sa...

Kom tillbaka, kom tillbaka, kom tillbaka!!! Det finns så mycket jag vill vädra med dig!

LOVE!

Ellinore sa...

What what?? Vad händer?? Har det med slickvänliga fläbb att göra?

Kärlek i kvadrat

Anonym sa...

hey love-
hope all is going well. I see you start your job soon! HOORAY!! make lots and lots of money so you can get that little swedish booty back here!!
We miss you a ton. You brought some much joy and fun into our lives!
xoxoxo